We are pleased to offer the latest technology in 3D printed devices; whilst also reducing our environmental impact on plastic and rubber based materials and products. The benefits include:
- 3D printed devices now capable of replacing milled and formed polypropylene.
- Leading orthotic technology.
- 3D Printed devices independently tested show they are stronger than traditional polypropylene devices.
- Greater waste reduction compared to milled polypropylene.
- Devices are lighter, thinner and stronger.
- Greater accuracy and customisation.
- Minimal post-processing.